Saturday 25 April 2009

The Circus


The Circus
Originally uploaded by TAR3K

I took this photo when I was in the city of Bath in Easter break in April 2007, I like it and I like the Circus too, I took other photos from the city too. I stayed there for 3 days and I truly enjoyed the city and the history especially the Roman baths which were amazing. The city is a great and if you have not been there I think you should give a try.


Furthermore, I received an email from someone called Emma Williams on 3rd December 2008 to inform me that this photo was short-listed for inclusion in the 6th edition of Schmap Bath Guide and she was asking for my permission to allow this photo to be published.


Well, I was so pleased to receive such an email about one of my photos which I felt so proud.
Then on 19th December 2008 I received another email from Emma informing me that the photo has been selected for inclusion in the Guide.


I am extremely happy and proud at the same time and the reason is that I am NOT a professional photographer at all, I just like to take photos of places wherever I go and I publish some of them on Flicker, my website , Panoramio or Youtube.

No comments: