Friday 20 November 2009

The sunk beetle (Volkswagen)!!!!!



Have you ever seen an old Tripoli registered car sunk in the sea? Well, I guess you never did, but what you see here is a genuine beetle in the deep sea.

I found it actually when I was surfing a Libyan website called scuba Libya (www.scubalibya.com) and was reading about the activities in which I was happy to see such activities going on in Libya especially the Libyan cost is known for having some of the most beautiful creatures and beautiful sceneries and I went to see the photo gallery and I saw this one, the website does not give information or details about the car or the location.

I was rather shocked and surprised to see and thought of sharing it with the rest of the world, by the way, apparently there is an old plane as well sunk the sea.

No comments: